1. Tourist Visa: Valid for 1 month from the issuing date of your Vietnam visa (1 month single or 1 month multiple)
+ 1-month single visa: visa holders can enter Vietnam on or after the issuing date of the visa, stay here for 1 month, and leave before or on the expiry date of the Visa. If you go out of Vietnam, you can not use this Visa to re-enter Vietnam.
+ 1-month multiple visa: visa holders can enter Vietnam, leave for some other nations, and then re-enter Vietnam within 1 month (30 days) (from the issuing date till the expiry date of the visa).
3. Vietnam Visa Extension/Renew: if you are now in Vietnam and would like to stay some more days out of your current visa duration, change visa type, renew or extend your visa, you should get to the Vietnam Immigration Department on your own at:
- In Hanoi: No. 40A Hang Bai Str., Hoan Kiem Dist., Hanoi
- In Da Nang: No. 7 Tran Quy Cap Str., Danang
- In Hochiminh City (Saigon): No. 254 Nguyen Trai Str., Dist.1, Hochiminh City
The extension or renewal of Vietnam visa is applied for all kinds of Visa to Vietnam, particularly as follows: More information
- Tourists can stay over 1 day in Vietnam from expired date of their Vietnam visa. If tourist wants to stay over longer, they should be renew or extend Vietnam visa.
- If the tourist stays over 2 days or more in Vietnam (from expired date in Vietnam visa), you will be punish by Vietnam immigration (from $30US/1 day stay over). So, tourist should be renew or extend visa if you want to stay over in Vietnam