Vietnam visa, Important steps to register for Vietnam visa on arrival Vietnam visa, Important steps to register for Vietnam visa on arrival
Vietnam Immigration offers visa on arrival for those applicants that travel by air to Vietnam. So, if you go by air, the easiest and most simple way is to apply for visa on arrival (visa to be picked up at the arrival airport in Vietnam)!
-Settle the payment (service fee) as per instructions.
- Receive your visa approval letter after 1 working day (urgent service), and 2 or 3 working days (normal service) via email.
- You print the letter out and bring it together with your photos + passport +some dollars pay the Vietnam Immigration Officer to get your visa stamped in arrival airport in Vietnam and pick up your visa there.
And now, you are ready to enter Vietnam!
There are two kinds of fees: service fee and stamping fee.
- Service fee: the fee is paid ONLINE to proceed the visa for you.
- Stamping fee: For getting your visa stamped at VIETNAM airport, pay directly at the Vietnam airports for the Immigration officers by cash (in USD) at immigration Desk.
- NORMAL PROCESSING service fee: 2-3 working days
- URGENT PROCESSING service fee: 1 working day (plus 8 USD/pax).
Vietnam Visa Pro Company
An Authorized of Vietnam Visa Agent
Head Office: 1st floor, 9/150 Truong Chinh Road, Dong Da Dict., Hanoi, Vietnam